ARENEX   BCBHA   CENTRAL   FVBHL   NWBHL   PREMIER           FAQ  
Register  Login
Board index NWBHL

In Loving Memory Of Raji Kaila (1980-2017)

North West Discussion

Postby Aquarius » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:13 pm

I am profoundly saddened to learn about the passing of our beloved brother, Raji Kaila, the heart and soul of nWo. He was, and will forever be, the one that we're so proud of, who for all these years had an immeasurable impact on nWo and the ball hockey community, his legacy will forever live on with the nWo and he will always be missed dearly. It’s devastating, Raji has an eight-year-old daughter and a five-year-old boy, and he leaves behind his wife, Sarb, and his parents and his sister. We extend our deepest condolences to Raji’s family, I can't imagine the pain they're in, I'm so sorry for the loss. My heart shattered into a million pieces, we miss him so much, we love him so much! I have known Raji for many years, he loved and cared for his family and friends so much. He's so full of life, so positive and he always has a big smile on his face, he always made everyone around him happy!

Our hearts and prayers go out to Raji's family in this difficult time. I've known Raji for many years. This is the most difficult video I had ever made, I had never have tears in my eye the entire time while making the video. It's so heart wrenching. The pain's too much to bear. I know I will meet him again, I will tell him we love him so much, we miss him so much. I will tell him that I know he's been watching upon us from heaven, and that he's in our hearts everyday. We meet different people in our lives and sometimes we meet people that make us feel that it's a pleasure to meet them, sometimes we meet those that make us feel that it's an honor to meet them. For Raji, it's an honor to meet Raji in my life. I have learned a lot from him, I learned to be positive about everything in life, I learned to care about others around me, to enjoy life and to live life the fullest. Thanks Raji, for everything you taught me. May you rest in peace, Raji, we love you! You would forever in our hearts!

Love,

Tsui
Dec 20, 2017

(Please note: The ad pops up at the beginning of this video is very annoying but I cannot get rid of it because I used some copyrighted music including but not limited to the music at the beginning and the song named "Bridge over Troubled Water" in this video. Every time the video uploader uses a copyrighted music, Youtube would display the ad to let the copyright holder of the music to get compensation. The video uploader does not receive any ad revenue. I prefer the video has no ads but unfortunately this is beyond my control. If I used their music, the ads would pop up. That is, if the uploader uploads a video that contains copyright-protected material, the uploader could end up with a Content ID claim. These claims are issued by companies that own music, movies, TV shows, video games, or other copyright-protected material. Depending on the copyright owner’s policy, some Content ID claims prevent certain material from being available on YouTube. Others allow the video to remain live, while directing the advertising revenue to the copyright owners of the claimed content, like music. Thanks for your understanding.)

Jonny informed me that there will be a candlelight vigil for Raji at Unwin Park at 5 pm on December 26, 2017. Please spread the word, many thanks for the great help. I also want to thank Jeff and Jonny for sending me more pictures of Raji so that I could add them in this video. This video took a bit longer time to make because I want the best everything for Raji, it took me one night just to choose the music, I went through a lot them that night, I want the best music for the video of Raji. My thoughts and prayers are with Raji's family and loved ones. This's so heart wrenching, and it happened right before Christmas. I cannot and I do not ever want to celebrate Christmas ever again.
Aquarius

Location: Fight For Human Rights, Animal Rights, Justice, Humanity, Liberty, Freedom & Democracy

Return to NWBHL